- "Too late!"
- ―Commander Gherant's final words, during the Battle of Endor
Gherant was a Human male and an officer of the Galactic Empire's naval forces. As such, he was involved in the the conflict against the Rebel Alliance. During the height of the war, he served aboard the Super Star Destroyer Executor, the personal flagship of Sith Lord Darth Vader. Gherant died during the Battle of Endor, when a wayward Rebel A-wing starfighter crashed into the Executor's bridge tower.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Gherant)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Using simple math, it can be deduced when Return of the Jedi takes place on the timeline. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi