At least 1
- "This is my ship you're wrecking!"
- ―Hera Syndulla
The Ghost was a modified VCX-100 light freighter originally made by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. The ship had a turret underneath the cockpit section, with a dedicated gunner seat, and a dorsal turret midships. The vessel had a crew section at the front half and a cargo hold in the rearward half. The ship had port and starboard docking rings, like a majority of Corellian light freighter designs. It had two cockpits, one controlled the entire ship, while the other, directly in front of it, controlled the nose-mounted turret. Behind the main cockpit was the crew's quarters, and near the engine arrays were the main cargo holds. On the roof of the ship, in the back, rested a small attack shuttle called the Phantom.
The Ghost was owned and captained by the Twi'lek pilot Hera Syndulla. Her crew included the Jedi Knight Kanan Jarrus, former Lasan Honor Guard Zeb Orrelios, astromech droid Chopper, and Mandalorian weapons expert/artist Sabine Wren.
At one point, Jarrus and Syndulla decided to raid an Imperial supply convoy. They were chased by several TIE fighters, and in the midst of the battle the shields went out. Chopper was ordered to fix them, but then the communications were knocked out. Chopper was then ordered to fix it, but Jarrus countermanded that and told the droid to focus on the shields. Jarrus shot one TIE fighter with the dorsal turret, and Syndulla piloted the Ghost behind another one, and destroyed it using the forward cannons. Chopper then went to the Phantom and used its cannons to destroy the last one.
At another time, the Ghost needed to escape from the Imperials on Lothal. Wren infiltrated an airbase with the call-sign Spectre One. She was able to deploy a paint bomb, allowing the Ghost to slip away undetected.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ghost was first unveiled on July 27, 2013 at Celebration Europe II, as part of some concept art for the series. When it was unveiled, it received a great deal of applause. In addition, several Rebel pins also contained hidden hints to locating schematics of the ship online, which was eventually discovered to be the StarWars.com Blog's article, "Seen a ghost?."
- A New Dawn
- Ghost Raid
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Machine in the Ghost"
- Chopper Saves the Day
- Star Wars Rebels – "Art Attack"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Property of Ezra Bridger"
- Ezra and the Pilot (First appearance) (Concurrent with A New Hero and Rise of the Rebels)
- Rise of the Rebels (First appearance) (Concurrent with A New Hero and Ezra and the Pilot)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- A New Hero (First appearance) (Concurrent with Ezra and the Pilot and Rise of the Rebels)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10
- ↑ 'Star Wars Rebels': Final hero revealed plus ALL the new characters together for first time. Entertainment Weekly (2014-02-20). Retrieved on February 20, 2014.
- ↑ LaSalata, Justin (2014-01-31, 12:25). Jedi News - Latest: Star Wars Rebels: Close Up of Zeb, Hera, Kanan, Stormtrooper LEGO Minifigs. Jedi News. Jedi News. Retrieved on February 2, 2014.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 LEGO Star Wars Rebels Sets At The Nuremburg. Groove Bricks (2014-01-28). Retrieved on February 1, 2014.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A New Hero
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars Rebels CEII Pins Reveal Rebel Ship Schematics. TheForce.net. Retrieved on July 29, 2013.