At least one
The Ghost was a modified VCX-100 light freighter originally made by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. The ship had a turret underneath the cockpit section, with a dedicated gunner seat and a dorsal turret midships. The vessel had a crew section at the front half and a cargo hold in the rearward half. The ship had port and starboard docking rings, like a majority of Corellian light freighter designs. It had two cockpits, one controlled the entire ship, while the other, directly in front of it, controlled the nose-mounted turret. Behind the main cockpit was the crew's quarters, and near the engine arrays were the main cargo hold. On the roof of the ship, in the back, rested a small attack shuttle called the Phantom.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ghost was first unveiled on July 27, 2013 at Celebration Europe II, as part of some concept art for the series. When it was unveiled, it received a lot of applause. In addition, several Rebel pins also contained hidden hints to locating schematics of the ship online, which was eventually discovered to be the StarWars.com Blog's article, "Seen a ghost?".
- (First mentioned)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 144
- "Reigniting the Rebellion!"—Star Wars Insider 146
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 148
- LEGO Star Wars Rebels
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9
- ↑ 'Star Wars Rebels': Final hero revealed plus ALL the new characters together for first time. Entertainment Weekly (2014-02-20). Retrieved on February 20, 2014.
- ↑ LaSalata, Justin (2014-01-31, 12:25). Jedi News - Latest: Star Wars Rebels: Close Up of Zeb, Hera, Kanan, Stormtrooper LEGO Minifigs. Jedi News. Jedi News. Retrieved on February 2, 2014.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 LEGO Star Wars Rebels Sets At The Nuremburg. Groove Bricks (2014-01-28). Retrieved on February 1, 2014.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Rebels CEII Pins Reveal Rebel Ship Schematics. TheForce.net. Retrieved on July 29, 2013.