|Chronological and political information|
Grim and humorless, Danu was among the Senators that opposed Chancellor Palpatine's growing emergency powers. This brought him into conflict with many people on Kuat, who benefited from increased production in Kuat's shipyards during the Clone Wars. His opposition to increased militarization led him to be twice nearly recalled from office by Onara Kuat and the Kuati electorate.
He had good ties with the Jedi and greatly respected their Order, believing the nascent rebellion being led by Mon Mothma and Bail Prestor Organa needed the support of the Jedi in order to succeed. Danu, following Mothma and Organa's lead, became part of the Delegation of 2000, although he did not accompany the group when their petition was rejected by Palpatine.
Behind the scenesEdit
What's The Story? author Aidan Hennessy intended to state him being mayor of Kuat City prior to becoming senator (a reference to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad). He also ended his entry with a sentence saying that Danu was killed by Ottegru Grey, but it was removed from the final entry.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I