A gladiator was a person who fought—sometimes to the death—for money, or was made to fight against his, or her, will. The latter being condemned prisoners and slaves in particular. There were many forms of gladiator battles all over the galaxy, notably on Geonosis and Rattatak. Some droids were built for the purpose of gladiator fights, such as the Mark X Executioner or Bugnaught. Loovria was also known for its gladiator pits.
The Regional Sector Number Four's All-Human Free-For-All was a gladiator event on Jubilar.
- Timeline 3: The Return of the Mandalorians
- Timeline 4: The Empire Changes Strategy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 6"
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II novel
- "Blaze of Glory"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Mentioned only)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Ultimate Adversaries
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
References and notesEdit
In other languages
Gladiator on Wikipedia