Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glareshades, also known as sunglasses or dark visors, were a piece of eyewear used either to protect one's eyes from direct exposure to sunlight or just as a nod to fashion. Wing Commander Diblen Harleys of the New Republic was known to wear glareshades as an informal part of his uniform.
- Knights of the Old Republic 4: Commencement, Part 4
- Jedi Academy: Return of the Padawan (Non-canonical appearance) (as sunglasses)
- Episode I Adventures 6: The Hunt for Anakin Skywalker (as dark visor)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- River of Chaos
- Traitor's Gambit
- Star Wars: Dark Forces
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical mention)
- Star Wars 83: Sweetheart Contract
- "Big Quince"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Picture only)
- The Last Command Sourcebook (First identified as Glareshades)
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives (As "sunglasses")
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear (As "sun-protection goggles")
- Sunglasses on Wikipedia