Glass was a hard, brittle, transparent or translucent material that was used for making a great variety of objects, such as windows, starship viewports, ornamental chandeliers, jars, drinking vessels, doors, bottles, statuettes, and kaleidoscopes. Glass could be used to create panes that were partially reflective and partially transparent, allowing viewing from the darkened side but not vice versa.
- Dark Disciple
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (novel)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Heir to the Jedi
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Shattered Empire, Part IV
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Lost Stars
- "The Face of Evil"
- "The Perfect Weapon"
Notes and referencesEdit
- Glass on Wikipedia