Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gloves were articles of clothing worn over hands, which provided protection of various kinds. Numerous types of specialized gloves existed. Heavier and larger gloves were usually called gauntlets.
Gloves were worn by members of the Krozurbian War Council. The Glove of Darth Vader was of particular note. The Jedi Consular Seenlu Kir wore gloves to conceal burns on her hands that she refused to have treated with bacta.
Types of glovesEdit
- Shock gloves
- Power gloves
- Thermal gloves
- Disruption gloves
- Detonator gloves
- Sith gloves
- Advanced stabilizer gloves
- Lightning gloves
- Infiltrator gloves
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars Droids: Season of Revolt 4
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Boba Fett's Armor: An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide
- Living Force Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune