Glowen Faquidde was an alien with white skin and at least two arms ending in hands with at least four fingers. Faquidde's head included two blue front-facing eyes with large pupils and a series of pink tendrils hanging down below the chin. The alien was present in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica in the year 34 ABY, and wore black robes with white lining while there.
Behind the scenesEdit
Glowen Faquidde first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Glowen Faquidde)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.