Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Space guys, huh? [sigh] Just what I need. [aide whispers in his ear] Huh? Oh, right. As lord high Godking of the most holy Anointed People, I most graciously welcome you travelers from a most distant land to the blessed shores of Masterhome, etc., etc. [sic] So, what's on your mind?"
- ―Godking Trisstan of Masterhome.
The Godking dynasties were chosen from among the noble class of the Godlings. The Godkings had absolute power, but they could only rule as long as others obeyed. Ambitious Godlings attempted to take over the throne. Thus, Godkings were forced to manipulate their enemies so that they would fight each other.
The Godking ruled from a palace thrice as big as the castle of a Godling, in the biggest available city, with a personal guard thrice as big and many soldiers. The Godking was to have many reverence and was introduced with bugles.
In the times of the Rebellion, the Godking was Trisstan, who led his people to a golden age. After joining the Alliance to Restore the Republic, the Anointed People fought Imperial stormtroopers for the greater glory of the Godking.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Information appearing in "The Long Shot Campaign" (published in Star Wars Campaign Pack and later re-published in Classic Campaigns) and in Alien Encounters
- ↑ Alien Encounters
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "The Long Shot Campaign", appearing in Star Wars Campaign Pack and later re-published in Classic Campaigns
- ↑ Star Wars Miniatures Battles