- "Lord Goh prefers to speak through actions rather than words. In that regard, he's a flawless communicator."
- ―Lana Beniko, referring to Goh's communication skills.
Lord Goh was a male Chagrian Sith Lord living during the Galactic War. By 3638 BBY Goh became a member of the Order of Revan and joined a fellow Revanite Darth Arkous in planning and executing the attack on Tython. The initial strike was a success, allowing Goh to search the Jedi Temple for a Rakata artifact for Arkous. However, Goh was soon afterwards killed by the Republic strike team sent to retake Tython.
Behind the scenesEdit
Goh first appeared in game update 2.7 of the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare in 2014. Goh is part of the "Shadow of Revan prelude" storyline that was released throughout 2014 under the name of "Forged Alliances". He never speaks except during the fight in the Assault on Tython Flashpoint, where he yells words such as "Suffer!", "Worm..." "Scum...".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Mission: "Forged Alliances, Part I" on Vaiken Spacedock