Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Built as a more powerful successor to the dangerous Golan II, the Golan III was larger and arguably better armed than an Imperial-class Star Destroyer. Just as the Golan II had stronger deflector shields and a sturdier hull than the Golan I, the Golan III had shields at least 25% stronger than a Golan II and a similar increase in hull durability.
Golan III platforms were assigned to the most valuable locations in the galaxy. One notable use of Golan III platforms was their deployment as scanner stations in the Byss Security Zone, working in concert with Allegiance-class battlecruisers.
- Rebel Force: Target
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Dark Empire (Retcon)
- Specter of the Past
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- Legacy of the Force: Fury
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Far Orbit Project
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Starships of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Fly Casual