Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The bodies of the Maelibi seemed to be formed from molten gold.
Behind the scenesEdit
The metal aurodium, which first appears in Rogue Planet, was presented as the Star Wars version of gold; however, gold has been identified simply as "gold" in other sources. It is uncertain whether gold is identical to aurodium. In the real world, "Au" is the chemical symbol for gold in the periodic table and a common prefix for gold-related words.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Pirates & Privateers
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Strongholds of Resistance
- Gold on Wikipedia