Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 22 BBY, a battle was fought between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems in orbit of the planet. A Republic naval task force regrouped in Bothawui Prime's orbit after several vicious confrontations with a Separatist fleet led by General Grievous. They were the only line of defense between him and Bothawui itself. As Grievous's frigates swooped in to attack the Republic cruisers, groups of AT-TE walkers hidden on the asteroids of Bothawui Prime's rings, opened fire on the vessels' unguarded sterns and turned the tide of battle, helping to stop his assault on Bothawui.
Behind the scenesEdit
The gas giant identified as "Bothawui" in The Clone Wars: Season One was retconned in The Essential Atlas as Golm, one of the two gas giants of the Both system and given an alternate name, Bothawui Prime.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (Retcon)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids" (Retcon) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Last Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas (First identified as Bothawui Prime)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on August 21, 2009 at 7:17 am; accessed February 22, 2013)