Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 19 BBY, after murdering Ryoo Thule, Imperial Inquisitor Malorum tried to leave Varykino in a speeder gondola. Jedi apprentice Ferus Olin and his allies vainly tried to intercept him using other gondolas and one boat.
Behind the scenesEdit
The gondola speeder was eventually cut from Attack of the Clones. There is a scene however, which has Anakin and Padmé getting out of a water-based speeder. This may or may not be the same speeder that is in the deleted scene.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 87 (NAB7-8, Naboo Gondola Speeder)