- «Are you going to pay for that? It costs seven wupiupi.»
- ―A gorg vendor, to Jar Jar Binks[src]
Gorgs were a species of amphibian which were eaten alive by members of the Hutt species. They were available for seven wupiupi in the markets of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine, although during the Naboo Crisis, the Gungan Jar Jar Binks attempted to use his long tongue to grab one from a stall for free. The Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic often ate gorgs, swallowing one live at the Boonta Eve Classic podrace and thirty-six years later in his palace.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Gorg)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia