|Chronological and political information|
Gorneesh was the king of a tribe of Duloks on Endor during the time of the Galactic Civil War. His wife was named Urgah, and he had three children, including Prince Boogutt. Gorneesh and his Duloks were the sworn enemies of the Ewoks of Bright Tree Village.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Joe [Johnston] killed off their leader, so rather than try to revive him when I did the Ewok development, I created three new Duloks and made them the leaders."
- ―Ewoks associate producer and story editor Paul Dini in 1988
- Ewoks 10: The Demons of Endor
- Ewoks 13: The Black Cavern
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Haunted Village" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Rampage of the Phlogs"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Travelling Jindas"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Tree of Light"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Wicket's Wagon"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Blue Harvest"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Asha"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"A Gift for Shodu"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Night of the Stranger"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Prow Beaten"
- Star Wars: Ewoks toy line
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia