|Chronological and political information|
- "Some of us still have a sense of loyalty to the Republic, and do not want to be branded as traitors. I will be there, on Coruscant, on the 16th, to make our voices heard. I believe in the Republic and in the Senate, and do not look to run away like the cowards in the Old World."
- ―Gorothin Vagger
Prior to the First Battle of Geonosis of 22 BBY, Gorothin and two of his aides were present when Representative Jar Jar Binks of Naboo proposed the transfer of immediate emergency powers to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, thus triggering the Clone Wars.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 49 (First appearance) —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- "CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:4:12 Edition"—Star Wars Insider 67 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith