Goss Toowers was a male member of the Shozer species who lived approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He was part of the Resistance and served on the technical crew that provided mechanical support to the Resistance’s fleet of starfighters. A hard worker, Toowers' duties also included the monitoring of arriving and departing ships. Toowers was present at the Resistance base located on the planet D'Qar shortly before the Battle of Starkiller Base.
Behind the scenesEdit
Goss Toowers was created for the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens and was portrayed by Keith De'Winter. Despite having a very minor role in the film and appearing only briefly, Toowers was part of the film's marketing campaign and had an action figure issued as a part of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens toyline, which debuted on Force Friday.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75102 Poes X-Wing Fighter)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia