Gotals were a species of tall, humanoid sentients native to the moon Antar 4. Their most distinctive features were the twin conical horns growing on the top of their heads, which acted as highly responsive electro-magnetic sensors and caused discomfort when exposed to complex electrical systems, like droids. Gotals were also covered with distinctive short fur, that shed rather easily.
Gotals were part of galactic society as far back as the early days of the Galactic Republic, and were represented in the Galactic Senate as well as the Jedi Order, however throughout the Separatist Crisis, their homeworld of Antar 4 was held by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, leading to a diaspora that had many Gotals flee to the colony world of Atzerri. As a result, Gotals were often seen off-world on planets such as Coruscant, Tatooine, and Lothal. Many Gotal were sympathetic to the Empire.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Tarkin
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- ↑ Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations