The big game hunter Gozetta owned a sleek blunt-nosed shuttle. It was black and gold, with platinum bearings, had eight ion engines, and a rear hatch. Its design greatly resembled the Botajef SS-54 assault ship.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gozetta's shuttle first appeared in Tom Huddleston's novel Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest, the second entry in the Star Wars: Adventures in Wild Space series. The ship did not have name in the novel, but Huddleston offered a fan who asked him on Twitter to come up with one. Said fan ended up proposing Gilded Strega, which Huddleston approved of.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest (First appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape is set a "year or so" after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates as 19 BBY; thus, it can be deduced that the story takes place around 18 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- ↑ screenshot) . "Done deal. If anyone ever asks again, that's what I'll tell 'em!" (