|Chronological and political information|
- "U wamma won ka? Ka goba wupi upi! "
- ―Gragra to Jar Jar Binks
In 32 BBY, Gragra demanded that Jar Jar Binks pay the seven wupiupi for a gorg he ate from her market stall. Sebulba then started to bully Jar Jar as revenge for the latter inadvertently ruining his meal by spitting it out into the pot, and Gragra left the issue unattended.
Gragra regretted her harsh behavior, and on later reflection realizing that perhaps it had been caused by trouble at home. She spoke to her husband, Grognak, only to discover that he was as emotionally distant as he had always been.
This encouraged her to sell enough gorgs, including sauces created from them, to buy her own ship, so that she could leave her husband and her life of quiet domestic oppression behind, becoming a symbol to Gorgmongers everywhere.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars Episode I Journal: Queen Amidala (Indirect mention only)
- Jar Jar's Mistake
- Star Wars: Jar Jar's Journey
- Star Wars Galaxies (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Episode I (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Tatooine Limited (Card: Gragra)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game - Menace of Darth Maul
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 89 (GOR1-2, Gragra the Gorgmonger)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 99 (GOR3-4, Gragra the Gorgmonger)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Gragra)