|Grand Reception Hall|
The Grand Reception Hall, or Grand Hall, was an enormous building on Coruscant. It was located in an ancient part of the the city world near the Petrax District where the planetwide city had not been built over the top of older buildings. As of the Fall of Coruscant, it was the oldest continuously-operating government building on Coruscant.
The Reception Hall was more than a thousand meters long with 14 tiers of seats and could seat about 500,000 sentient beings. This hall was also open-air and featured landing pads for shuttles and transports, which had to drop into an 'opening' between neighboring skyscrapers.
- Jedi Quest: The School of Fear (As Grand Hall)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Dark Force Rising (First appearance)
- Before the Storm (As Grand Hall)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Chronology
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia