This small terrestrial mollusk left a corrosive acidic slime wherever it traveled. It consisted of four eyestalks, two mouths, one foot, lung filaments, and suction pseudopods. They were gray/green in appearance.
Granite slugs were introduced to the planet Coruscant's undercity in 335 BBY in an attempt by the Galactic Republic to clean up the profuse amount of garbage that existed there. The large amount of food materials resulted in a rapid growth in granite slug population, which resulted in increased 'cleanliness' in the city, but also resulted in a population increase among the predator populations as well.
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 97 (COR37, Coruscant - Animals)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia