|Great Droid Revolution|
The Great Droid Revolution, also known as the Great Droid Revolt, was an uprising of droids on Coruscant which occurred in 4015 BBY. It was during the Revolution where Jedi Master Arca Jeth learned the technique of short-circuiting a droid by using the Force. One of the memorable instances of the Revolution was when Juggernaut war droids battled Republic rocket-jumpers over Monument Plaza.
After the rogue assassin droid HK-01 was finally captured, the Republic spent many years recovering from the attacks. Droid designers and manufacturers then turned to weapons developers to work on ion weapons that would short-circuit a droid's electronic systems. The result of this conflict would be an end to the budding "droids' rights" movement for a time.
These events were later chronicled in the book Conflagration: An Eyewitness Account of the Great Droid Uprising.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 3: Descent to the Dark Side (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- Jedi's Honor (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- The Essential Guide to Warfare