Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great Mesra Plateau, also known as the Mesric Plateau, was a highland area on Tatooine. It stretched from the Xelric Draw to Mos Eisley. It was the location of a Tusken Raider camp that Alkhara massacred.
Behind the scenesEdit
Secrets of Tatooine mislabels this area the "Great Mesa Plateau."
The Great Mesra Plateau appeared as a designated planetary region in the 2003 massively multiplayer online-role playing game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, prior to the game's closure on December 15, 2011. In the game, the plateau was identified as the "Mesric Plateau."
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Identified as Mesric Plateau)
- Tatooine Ghost
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I (First identified as Great Mesra Plateau)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 38 (TAT23, Tatooine - Mos Eisley)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 74 (TAT46, Obi'Wan's Home)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations