The Great Vaults of Cato Neimoidia, also known as the Palace of Baron Paw Maccon, or formerly known as Lott Dod's palace was the personal residence of Senator Lott Dod of the Trade Federation. It was located on a bridge city on Cato Neimoidia. Following Dod's death during the Clone Wars, the palace was turned into a vault where individuals from all sectors across the galaxy kept some of their most precious possessions for safekeeping. In 34 ABY, Lor San Tekka was arrested after attempting to steal an artifact from one of the vaults.
During the Clone Wars in 21 BBY, the Great Vaults acted as Trade Federation Senator Lott Dod's Palace. In that year, Senators Padmé Amidala of Naboo and Rush Clovis of Scipio undertook a diplomatic mission to Cato Neimoidia where Dod allowed both her and Clovis to stay at the palace. When Amidala was shown her quarters, Clovis was taken to the Palace's library by Dod. There, they spoke with Archduke Poggle the Lesser about the new droid foundry being rebuilt and financed by the Banking clan on Geonosis. However, Dod and Poggle demanded a greater share of the foundry's profits. When Clovis refused, Dod and Poggle decided to poison Amidala to coerce Clovis to acquiesce to their demands.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy" (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I (First identified as Great Vaults of Cato Neimoidia)
- Poe Dameron 21: Legend Found, Part II (First identified as Palace of Baron Paw Maccon)
- Poe Dameron 22: Legend Found, Part III
- Poe Dameron 23: Legend Found, Part IV
- (First identified as Lott Dod's palace)