Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great Western Sea was the only body of water left visible on Coruscant, not far from the Manarai Mountains. It was an artificial reservoir made during the construction of Galactic City for the enjoyment of natives and tourists, and had many artificially created islands floating on it, used by tourists on holidays. Darth Vader had a meditation retreat along the shore that was later used by his son, Luke Skywalker.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- The Last Jedi
- Before the Storm (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35