- "Green Leader to Commander Gree! Super Battle Droids have breached our hull!"
- ―Green Leader, to Clone Commander CC-1004
"Green Leader" was the callsign of the clone trooper who led Green Company, a unit of clone trooper attached to the Grand Army of the Republic's 41st Elite Corps during the Clone Wars. He was stationed aboard the Venator-class Star Destroyer Tranquility when the Confederacy of Independent Systems boarded the ship in a desperate attempt to rescue Viceroy Nute Gunray, leader of the Trade Federation, from Republic custody, and was killed in the battle after his company was overran in the Tranquility's hangar while trying to repel B2 super battle droid that were deployed from a trio of Droch-class boarding ships.
- "They're heading for the detention level. We need reinforcements–"
- ―Green Leader's last words, to CC-1004
Born on the planet Kamino to serve the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic, this clone trooper was placed in command of Green Company, a unit of clone troopers attached to the 41st Elite Corps, and assigned the callsign “Green Leader”.
Behind the scenesEdit
“Green Leader” first appeared in “Cloak of Darkness”, the ninth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season. Like all clone troopers in the show, he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (Appears in flashback(s))