Ambush near TeralovEdit
During the early days against the Galactic Empire, Green Squadron was tasked with escorting a convoy of rebel starships to provide supplies to the people of Teralov when they were attacked by a squadron of TIE interceptors
- Green Leader: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
- Green Two: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
- Green Three: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
- Green Four: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
- Green Five: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
- Green Six: Unidentified A-Wing Pilot (KIA)
Battle of AtollonEdit
After Thrawn discovered the location of the rebel base on Atollon, Green Squadron Y-wings were used to assault the Imperial ships that had entered the Atollon system. During the battle, all but 2 members of Green Squadron were killed and fled to hyperspace with the remaining fleet to Yavin 4.
Battle of ScarifEdit
During the Battle of Scarif, Green Squadron X-wings helped engage Imperial ships above the planetary shield and defend the Rebel fleet. Prior to the battle, Wion Dillems, normally stationed on the Profundity, replaced Puck Naeco as Green Twelve after Naeco broke an ankle in a rough landing.
- Green Leader: Unidentified X-wing pilot
- Green Two: Torge Gommer
- Green Three: Riss Clyos
- Green Four: Lieutenant Attico Wred
- Green Six: Chaff Korus
- Green Seven: Namen Takamen
- Green Ten: Captain Broan Danurs
- Green Twelve: Lieutenant Wion Dillems
Battle of YavinEdit
Battle of EndorEdit
- "Green Four, take Seven and Three, screen Gold Leader's attack run!"
- ―Green Leader, at Endor
During the Battle of Endor, Green Squadron was entirely composed of A-wing starfighters and was led by Commander Arvel Crynyd. During the battle, Green Squadron assembled to attack the Super Star Destroyer Executor. Green Six (Kokely) was destroyed by one of the many TIE fighters defending the flagship. When Crynyd sacrificed himself to destroy the Executor, command of the squadron fell to acting commander Lieutenant L'ulo L'ampar. After the deactivation of the shield generator on the forest moon below, Green Squadron, along with Yellow Squadron, were tasked with screening Gold Leader (General Lando Calrissian)'s attack run on the surface of the battlestation, and subsequently watching for starships that were evacuating from the second Death Star. One such craft was a Lambda-class T-4a shuttle, flown by Commander Luke Skywalker and accompanied by his late father, Anakin Skywalker. Green Four (Shara Bey) intercepted Skywalker almost immediately, but Skywalker identified himself as a friendly as Bey was preparing to lock on to the Imperial ship.
- Green Leader: Commander Arvel Crynyd (KIA)
- Green Two: Lt. L'ulo L'ampar
- Green Three: Unidentified A-wing pilot
- Green Four: Lt. Shara Bey
- Green Six: Kokely (KIA)
- Green Seven: Unidentified A-wing pilot
Battle of Cawa CityEdit
Seventeen days after the Battle of Endor, Green Squadron, now under the command of Lieutenant L'ulo L'ampar, notably took part in a battle to liberate Cawa City on Sterdic IV for the Rebel Alliance from the Galactic Empire to gain a Rebel victory successfully with the help of Feral Group. However, while the battle was another major victory for the Alliance, it resulted in heavy Starfighter losses for both Rebel squadrons by the end of the confrontation.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Antilles Extraction"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Retcon)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- "Sparks"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- (First identified as Green Squadron)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part IV
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 Shattered Empire, Part I
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Star Wars Rebels – "The Antilles Extraction"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Sparks"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Shattered Empire, Part II
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars Battlefront