In 0 BBY, Grenwick acted as Sergeant Major Enfield's tactical advisor and coordinated the service schedule of the detention block. He was an interrogation technician and was present when Darth Vader interrogated and tortured Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan in her cell.
Grenwick attempted to prevent Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca from entering Detention Block AA 23 when they tried to liberate the princess, but was shot in the ensuing firefight when Han Solo blasted him in the chest.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Death Star
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Corporal Grenwick)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (LEI4, The Rescue of Princess Leia)
- "The Men Who Built the Empire"—Star Wars Insider 96
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia