One blue, one red implant
|Chronological and political information|
- "Tower is an arrogant fool, and a brute…"
- ―Darth Vader
Griggor Tower was a Human male and an Imperial Admiral. He was charged with subjugating the Iskalon system following the thievery of the second Death Star plans. He ordered a Base Delta Zero operation carried out on Telfrey and enslaved the people of Gamandar. He made Gamandar his headquarters, and it became an Imperial fortress world. When Tower discovered from Kendle that Luke Skywalker was on Iskalon, he ordered a missile launched at the waterworld, triggering the Iskalon effect, which destroyed the city Pavillion. Outraged that Tower had endangered Luke's life, Darth Vader ordered the Admiral's execution.
- Star Wars 74: The Iskalon Effect (First appearance)
- Star Wars 75: Tidal
- Star Wars 76: Artoo-Detoo to the Rescue
- University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia