- "I want the Grinning Liar--Something that actually runs."
In 137 ABY, Chak rented his ship to Jariah Syn and Deliah Blue, but they were caught by the Feeorin pirate Rav, who turned them over to the Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire and confiscated the Grinning Liar. Sometime later Chak, Kee, Jariah Syn and Cade Skywalker sneaked into the Crimson Axe and after a short fight Rav reluctantly returned the Grinning Liar as Chak and Kee's property. The ship was last seen on Socorro Spaceport where Chak told Cade he would lose himself in the galaxy for a while advising Cade to do the same.
Several months later, the Grinning Liar joined a massive fleet of civilian volunteers that aided the Galactic Alliance Remnant in the evacuation of the planet Dac, which had been poisoned by the One Sith in an effort to eliminate all life on the planet.
- Legacy 11: Ghosts, Part 1 (Indirect mention only)
- Legacy 14: Claws of the Dragon, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 16: Claws of the Dragon, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 23: Loyalties, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Legacy 47: The Fate of Dac