| Physical information
In 3900 BBY, refugees fleeing from a violent revolution on the planet, led by Kwilaan, fled in an expeditionary fleet consisting of three colony ships: Beneficent Tasia, Constant and Mother Vima—which lost contact with Grizmallt, but found a new home on Naboo. The monarchy of Naboo kept many of the outer regalia of the Grizmallt monarchy, but eventually become elected rather than hereditary.
Another Grizmallt expedition settled on Renatasia, a planet in what would become the Centrality, but it later lost contact with the wider galaxy. The colony was rediscovered in 13 BBY. A third expedition colonized the harsh world of Nam Chorios. In addition, many other worlds were colonized by Grizmallt natives.
In the century leading up to the establishment of the Galactic Empire, Grizmallt was the center of one of the galaxy's largest industrial manufacturing facilities, rivaled only by Kuat Drive Yards and Rendili StarDrive.
At the start of the Clone Wars, the Commissars of Grizmallt ordered engineers and industrial spies to ensure that the planet could produce warships that would halt the advance Kuat had gotten on its contracts with the Galactic Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide, the planet's name is misspelled "Grizmalit".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 49 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (Mentioned only) —
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (Mentioned in databank only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Mentioned in databank only)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles