- "Kind of a fancy place you think this is? I got ale. More ale. Other ale. Different ale. Grog. And starfire 'skee."
- ―The bartender at Alcazar lists the drinks available
Grog was a type of alcoholic beverage. It was served alongside ale and starfire 'skee at the Alcazar cantina on the planet Akiva shortly before the Rebellion on Akiva. The cantina's bartender offered the drink as an option to the former Imperial Loyalty officer Sinjir Rath Velus when he drank at Alcazar, but Velus chose to drink the 'skee instead.
Behind the scenesEdit
Grog was first established to exist in the Star Wars universe in the Star Wars Legends novel Han Solo at Stars' End, which was written by Brian Daley and released in 1979. It was confirmed to exist in canon by the novel Aftermath, which was written by Chuck Wendig and released in 2015.
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath)
- Aftermath (First mentioned, simultaneous with Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (First appearance)