- ―Grunda Dolma charges Asajj Ventress
Grunda Dolma was an Ualaq Aqualish who fought in a gladiatorial battle in the Cauldron arena on the planet Rattatak in 22 BBY. The Sith Lord Count Dooku observed the match in search of a new apprentice, and Dolma fought to impress him. Yet the Aqualish was defeated by Asajj Ventress, another fighter in the arena who went on to win overall.
Grunda Dolma was an Ualaq Aqualish who fought in 22 BBY as a gladiator in a ritual battle in the Cauldron arena on the planet Rattatak. The Sith Lord Count Dooku attended the match, hoping to find a new apprentice amongst the fighters, and Dolma fought for Dooku's glory.
During the battle, Dolma destroyed Mantoid, a droid gladiator, before the Dathomirian Asajj Ventress entered the arena. The Aqualish and the Gamorrean gladiator Blorga then prepared to attack the new arrival, but Ventress used the Force to throw Dolma and Blorga back. Ventress went on to claim victory in the arena and became Dooku's apprentice.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Grunda Dolma first appeared in Chapter 6 of the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, which aired on November 14, 2003. The character was named in Ultimate Sticker Book: Star Wars: Clone Wars, released in 2004. In 2008, a figure named "Aqualish Warrior" in the Clone Wars set of Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Miniatures roleplaying game resembled Dolma, with differences in hair and clothing color. No source provided Dolma's gender or clarified whether the fighter was killed.
- Ultimate Sticker Book: Star Wars: Clone Wars (First identified as Grunda Dolma)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 6"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Sticker Book: Star Wars: Clone Wars
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ Star Wars: Clone Wars - Season 1, Episode 6: Chapter VI. TV.com. CBS Interactive Inc. Archived from the original on May 1, 2018. Retrieved on September 9, 2014.