Modified prototype Nubian bomber
Not for sale
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)|
10 metric tons
An extremely maneuverable three-winged craft, it could brake to a complete stop mid-flight as well as enable a stealth mode. Vana's astromech droid, Mod-3, maintained and repaired the ship while on-board.
It was armed with two laser cannons, a nano missile launcher, and a unique ion encumbrance system. This system launched small ion-enabled "tags", projectiles which attached to enemy vessels and caused an ionization effect which disabled their deflector shields.
Vana Sage was known to have used this ship as early as 32 BBY when she, along with the pirate Nym, and Naboo pilot Rhys Dallows destroyed a droid factory on Eos and attacked a Trade Federation convoy over Naboo, as well as defending a Naboo Resistance base on the planet's surface with Nym. She continued to use this fighter years later and was last seen searching for news of her friend Reti.
- "Single Cell"—Star Wars Tales 7 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Starfighter: Starfighter Aces"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Starfighter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Gamer 5
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Star Wars Starfighter: Starfighter Aces"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Starfighter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Starfighter
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes on page 40 that the Invasion of Naboo happens in 32 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter