Guavian security soldiers, also known as Guavian Death Gang soldiers, were cybernetically enhanced humans employed as security soldiers by the criminals of the Guavian Death Gang in operation roughly thirty years after the Battle of Endor. These soldiers were recruited after swearing loyalty to the gang in exchange for their cybernetic augmentation. A mechanical reservoir pump acted as a second heart, injecting a secret mixture of chemicals directly into each soldier's bloodstream to boost their physical abilities. The soldiers wore high-impact cybernetic armor and communicated via high frequency data streams transmitted from the central disk in their faceplates and were armed with with the latest black market technology.
Behind the scenesEdit
Guavian security soldiers first appeared in the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Their design was based on concept art originally created for the "Jedi Killer," the character who eventually became Kylo Ren.
- Poe Dameron 9: The Gathering Storm, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens, Part II
- The Force Awakens, Part III
- Han & Chewie Return!
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75180 Rathtar Escape)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Guavian security soldier)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- (First identified as Guavian Death Gang soldier)