Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guilea was a drug with "euphoric qualities," and a form of spice. It came from the tecave grass, found only on Cerea. Because the grass needed a molecular trace of the rare mineral malium to grow, Cerea had a virtual monopoly on its production and export was strictly prohibited.
- Star Wars 1: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 128 (MON2–4, Ephant Mon)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 135 (CER2, Cerea)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia