A guillotine was a device used for carrying out executions by decapitation. It consisted of a tall upright frame from which a blade was suspended. This blade was raised with a rope and then allowed to drop, separating the head from the body. The condemned were often lead to the guillotine incorporating a public spectacle and executed in plain view, adding to the victim's degradation. The electroguillotine was a type of guillotine used on Onderon.
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Guillotine on Wikipedia