Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gullipuds were bulky, loose-skinned, self-inflating amphibians native to the swamps of Naboo. As they were small and easy prey for other animals, gullipuds would extend their spine to make themselves harder to catch and swallow. When inflated, gullipuds actually bounced. Because of this, they were used in gullipud ball games by the Gungans.
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors
- Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
- Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2 (Mentioned only) (as insult)
- Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 29: Vector, Part 10 (Mentioned only)
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- The Art of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 117 (NAB47, Naboo - Wildlife)