Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gungan battle wagons were almost all wheeled, a design choice made to minimize jolts when traveling over uneven terrain. Gungans employed two varieties of battle wagon, one designed to haul giant boomer ammunition, and another for moving catapult emplacements into battle. It was pulled by one falumpaset that was driven by one Gungan.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars: Episode I toy line
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 111 (Gungan Battle Wagon)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia