Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gus Treta Inner-System Market Station was a space station that orbited Gus Treta, one of the three moons of the planet Corellia. It was noted for providing a wealth of services to the five worlds that were its neighbors. The station started life as the wreckage of the Xim's Scion, a pirate cruiser destroyed in a skirmish with the Corellian Security Force several centuries before the Battle of Yavin. A group of enterprising Corellians towed the forward 250-meter portion of the cruiser into an elliptical orbit around Gus Treta, and converted into a refueling depot and market over the following years. When he purchased the station, the Hutt Gormo Vosadii Grasso worked with the Scion's builders Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc. to stack modular expansions atop the station.
Jagged Antilles and his wife Zena owned and operated a fuel depot on the station, and Wedge Antilles' early life was split attending school on Corellia and working aboard the Gus Treta with his family.
The station was nearly destroyed in 4 BBY when the Bonestar Pirate Loka Hask, who was trying to escape from CorSec, purposely lifted off while the refueling lines were still attached his ship, Buzzzer. The resulting explosion threatened to destroy the Gus Treta. Most of the space station was ultimately destroyed, but some portions were saved thanks to Jagged and Zena, who sacrificed themselves to limit the destruction of the station and save those aboard.
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (Appears in flashback(s))
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist (Indirect mention only)
- I, Jedi (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar (Indirect mention only)
- Legacy of the Force: Exile (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth"—Star Wars Insider 31
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- "Who's Who in Rogue Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 59 (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 48 (ANT1, Wedge Antilles)
- "Who's Who in Star Wars Galaxies"—Star Wars Insider 65
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 12
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Suns of Fortune