|Chronological and political information|
- "My name is my own business, and my business, is taking what's ours."
- ―Gwarm to Sugi
Gwarm was a red- and yellow-faced Weequay pirate who was second-in-command in Hondo Ohnaka's pirate gang during the Clone Wars. He carried an old type of blaster rifle with a vibrodagger mounted on the front of the weapon.
In 22 BBY, Gwarm was part of Ohnaka's band of pirates that traveled to Felucia to extort a portion of the valuable crop of nysillin from a community of Felucian farmers. Gwarm and his cohorts came against more than they bargained for when they found themselves going up against not just the simple farmers, but also four bounty hunters, hired by the farmers to protect them, and three Jedi who had crash landed on the planet and found their way to the farm. Towards the end of the skirmish, Gwarm noticed their leader, Hondo Ohnaka, hanging off a cliff at the mercy of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. He called for an immediate retreat to go and rescue Ohnaka, forcing the pirates to leave empty handed.
Personality and traitsEdit
Gwarm was loyal to Hondo but somewhat clueless as he is unable to figure out that the younglings the band was looking for were in the ventilation systems when the rest of the ship was deserted.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.45
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 18
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide