Gymelo was an astronomical object located within the Gymelo system, a part of the Bakura sector within the Outer Rim Territories and Wild Space. In his youth, the Human Bix Arden-Govia left behind his pampered life on the nearby planet Bakura and signed on as a ship's boy aboard a freighter out of Gymelo. By 4 ABY, Arden-Govia, who had learned much about the worlds of the Shiritoku Spur region during his travels, had returned home on Bakura.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gymelo was first mentioned in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game sourcebook Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, which was published by Wizards of the Coast in 2004. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Gymelo system, and therefore Gymelo, in grid square G-16.
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Gymelo system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Gymelo system
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 screenshot) This article assumes the same principle holds true for astronomical objects of non-specified type. . "planets not assigned a system in [a] published source can be assumed to reside in [the] system of [the] same name." (
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ According to Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, Bix Arden-Govia had returned from his travels to Bakura by the time the planet was invaded by the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 4 ABY.