The H9 turbolaser was a shipboard emplacement weapon produced by Taim & Bak.
H9 turbolasers in single- and dual-emplacement turrets served as the primary armament on the CR90 corvette. They were also mounted in a dual emplacement on the rear of the Delta-class JV-7 escort shuttle.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 54 —
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-wing Alliance
- Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 8 (TAN2, Tantive IV And Escape Pod)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia