Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The H9 turbolaser was a shipboard emplacement weapon produced by Taim & Bak.
H9 turbolasers in single- and dual-emplacement turrets served as the primary armament on the CR90 corvette. They were also mounted in a dual emplacement on the rear of the Delta-class JV-7 escort shuttle.
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 8 (TAN2, Tantive IV and Escape Pod)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Armada – Core Set
- Star Wars: Armada – CR90 Corellian Corvette Expansion Pack
- Star Wars: Armada – Assault Frigate Mark II Expansion Pack