The HAVw A6 Juggernaut, more commonly known as the Juggernaut, the clone turbo tank, or simply the turbo tank, was a heavily armed and armored ten-wheeled tank manufactured by Kuat Drive Yards. They were used as military transports by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Following the Galactic Republic's transition into the Galactic Empire, the A6 was succeeded by the HCVw A9 turbo tank by 0 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The HAVw A6 Juggernaut first appeared in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith released in 2005. The Juggernaut originated from a concept of a ten-wheeled tank used by the Empire during the Battle of Hoth by Joe Johnston for Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back before the AT-AT walkers were chosen over tanks. George Lucas later revisited this design when seeking to bridge the designs of the original and prequel trilogies. Unlike the original concept, the HAVw A6 was made larger and was better armored.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tarkin (Wreckage only)
- (First identified as clone turbo tank)
- (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as HAVw A6 Juggernaut) (First identified as turbo tank) (First identified as Juggernaut)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Set: 75151 Clone Turbo Tank)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia