Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The HH-15 projectile launcher was designed by Golan Arms to fire a variety of projectiles, including miniature concussion missiles, proton torpedoes and armor-piercing shells. Units cost 2000 credits and weighed 12 kilograms. The HH-15 was older than its Imperial counterpart, the MiniMag PTL, and had inferior targeting sensors. However, many Rebel soldiers became quite adept at aiming the missile launcher manually to acquire a target lock. Further, its rugged design meant it could be operated in extreme climates and conditions, such as in the freezing temperatures of Hoth. A number of HH-15 launchers were deployed during the Battle of Hoth. Some models were modified by Rebel vanguards to fire two missiles per pull of the trigger. Such variants had a capacity for 8 missiles rather than 7 to compensate this feature and were used in a number of battlefields during the Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: HH-15 Torpedo Warhead)
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia