|HX2 antipersonnel mine|
|Usage and history|
The HX2 antipersonnel mine was a proximity mine produced by Conner Ship Systems that was considered outdated, but cheap, by the time of the Clone Wars. These antipersonnel explosives were commonly used during the Clone Wars by Advanced Recon Commandos and assault battle droids. and occasionally during the Galactic Civil War.
The HX2 mine was a octagonal disc-shaped explosive, easily concealed around the battlefield for anti-personnel use. The mine contained an explosive charge of detonite, which was set off when tripped by a proximity sensor. The HX2 mine was favored both by the battle droid legions of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the ARC Troopers of the Galactic Republic. During the Galactic Civil War it was used by commandos of both sides of the war.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- "Honor Bound"—Star Wars Tales 22
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide