|Chronological and political information|
- "The Je'daii say, "There is no ignorance; there is knowledge." But they are ignorant of your lives, your struggles, and their superiority blinds them. They say, "There is no fear; there is power." Yet in their power they are smug. And I will make them fear me."
Hadiya, the Despot Queen, was a female Twi'lek who united the crime barons of her homeworld of Shikaakwa and then conquered the rest of the Tython system. When she was challenged by the Je'daii Order in 25,805 BBY, Hadiya led the Despot Army to the planet Tython to begin the Despot War. The Despot Queen slew many Je'daii in battle on Tython, though her death at the hands of the Je'daii Daegen Lok at the Je'daii temple of Kaleth brought the Despot War to an end.
- "In her pride, she would not be subject to the Je'daii—or the "will" of the Force. Her will alone would be supreme. So was born the Despot War."
A female Twi'lek, Hadiya came to power on the planet Shikaakwa in the Tython system. She began to unite the Nine Houses of Shikaakwa, subjugating the Houses' crime barons with the help of her chief advisor Bakko, the Iktotchi Ka'un Damm, and her "fists"—the Devaronian Shri-Lan and the Human Gav Vannar. When the current head of Clan Ryo refused to join her, Hadiya killed him and his eldest son.
Once she had conquered Shikaakwa, Hadiya moved on to the other worlds of the Tython system, conquering them and earning the title of "Despot Queen." However, Hadiya refused to submit to the authority of the Force-wielding Je'daii Order, and she sparked the Despot War in 25,805 BBY in order to conquer the entire Tython system. Hadiya's forces, the Despot Army, invaded the Je'daii homeworld of Tython, and Hadiya killed many Je'daii during the final battle at the Je'daii temple of Kaleth. The mother and father of Shae Koda fell in battle with the Despot Queen at the gates of Kaleth, but the battle and the entire Despot War was brought to an end when Hadiya was killed by the Je'daii Daegen Lok. Hadiya was replaced by a weak Kral, or overlord, who was easily manipulated by the heads of the Nine Houses in the years after the Despot War.
Behind the scenesEdit
First mentioned in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, Hadiya first appeared in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 1: Force Storm, Part 1, and she has been referenced in various subsequent issues of the Dawn of the Jedi series.
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 1: Force Storm, Part 1 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 4: Force Storm, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 7: The Prisoner of Bogan, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 9: The Prisoner of Bogan, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First mentioned)